Sunrisers Hyderabad Detail
Firstly, Sunrisers Hyderabad (stylized as SunRisers Hyderabad, abbr. SRH) is a franchise cricket team based in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, that plays in the Indian Premier League (IPL). Secondly, The Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium is the principal cricket stadium in Hyderabad, Telangana state, India. It is the home ground of the Sunrisers Hyderabad. The owner is Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA). It is located in the eastern Uppal and has a seating capacity of 55,000.
Finally, The team owner is Sun TV Network who won the bid with ₹85.05 crores (US$11 million) per year for a five-year deal. A week after the Chargers were terminated because of prolonged financial issues. Sun TV Network Limited, headquartered in Chennai, is one of India’s biggest television networks with 32 TV channels and 45 FM radio stations, making it India’s largest media and entertainment company.
- IPL cricket team based in Hyderabad, India Seasons in IPL (stylized as SunRisers Hyderabad, abbr.
- By 20 December 2012 logo was unevilition. Along with the announcement that the team’s management would be led by Kris Srikanth. And now replaces by veteran Muttiah Muralitharan. Tom Moody, and V. V. S. Laxman. Team history 2013–2015. Initial years however SRH made its IPL debut in the 2013 season. They retained 20 players from the Chargers, which left slots open for 13 players (eight Indian, five overseas).
- The team finished 3rd on points in the table.
- 2021 Ahead of the auction, SRH retained 22 players and released 5 players.
- It is currently of the Hyderabad Cricket Association.
- During the 2017 season, as the SRH was defending IPL champions, they hosted the season opener and final.
SRH Full Squad
Squad Detail with their Auction Price and Role of Sunrisers Hyderabad. In conclusion, we are going to see a list of players is important after auction.
Here is the detail of all team member of SRH family for Tata IPL 2022.
|7.||Glenn Phillips||WK- Batsman||1.50Cr|
|8.||Vishnu Vinod||WK- Batsman||50L|
|9.||Nicholas Pooran||WK- Batsman||10.75Cr|
|10.||Washington Sundar||All Rounder||8.75Cr|
|11.||Abhishek Sharma||All Rounder||6.50Cr|
|12.||Sean Abbott||All Rounder||2.40Cr|
|13.||Marco Jansen||All Rounder||4.20Cr|
|14.||Abdul Samad||All Rounder||4Cr|
|20.||Fazal Haq Farooqi||Bowler||50L|
Despite taking over the team, it took the Sunrisers time to form a stable core. . In his first two years they tried his four captains Sangakkara, Cameron White, Darren his Sammy and Sikar Dhawan. Their bowling generally proved their strength, but they struggled to find the best XI.
Sunrisers began forming their own identity in 2015 when David Warner was appointed captain. The team finished sixth that year, but unlike his predecessor Warner retained the captaincy due to his own strong performances. He led the Sunrisers to their first title in 2016, and the Warner quartet, head coach Tom Moody, mentor VVS Laxman, and bowling coach Muthiah Muralidharan, spent the next few years like a well-oiled machine. Rashid Khan also became an integral member of the team during this time and currently in Gujarat Titans.