Tehsil of Siddharthnagar
The district was named after prince Siddhartha, the pre-enlightenment name of Buddha because he spent his early years (till the age of 29 years) in Kapilavastu, parts of which included territory in this district. So, In this article, we will tell you the exact no of the Tehsil Of Siddharthnagar.
There are 5 Tehsils in Siddharthnagar.
|S. No||Tehsil Name|
सिद्धार्थनगर के तहसील (लिस्ट)
जिले का नाम राजकुमार सिद्धार्थ के नाम पर रखा गया था, बुद्ध के पूर्व-ज्ञानोदय का नाम, क्योंकि उन्होंने अपने प्रारंभिक वर्ष (29 वर्ष की आयु तक) कपिलवस्तु में बिताए थे, जिसके कुछ हिस्सों में इस जिले का क्षेत्र शामिल था।
सिद्धार्थनगर में कुल 5 तहसील हैं। उनके नाम कुछ इस प्रकार है-
Gautam Buddha birth place:
- Founder of Buddhism, Gautama Buddha
- The Jātaka tales retell previous lives of Gautama as a bodhisattva, and the first collection of these can be dated among the earliest Buddhist texts.
- According to Bhikkhu Analayo, ideas of the Buddha’s omniscience (along with an increasing tendency to deify him and his biography) are found only later, in the Mahayana sutras and later Pali commentaries or texts such as the Mahāvastu.
- According to the legendary biographies, when the ascetic Gautama first went to Rajagaha (present-day Rajgir) to beg for alms in the streets, King Bimbisara of Magadha learned of his quest, and offered him a share of his kingdom.
- However the Buddha is unfazed and calls on the earth (or in some versions of the legend, the earth goddess) as witness to his superiority by touching the ground before entering meditation.
- Likewise, samsara, the idea that we are trapped in cycle of rebirth and that we should seek liberation from this through non-harming (ahimsa) and spiritual practices, pre-dates the Buddha and was likely taught in early Jainism.